Installation of explosion-proof board
(1) Trim the ground, ceiling and wall irregularities where the dragon skeleton is to be installed.
(2) According to the design of the ground and ceiling elastic line, mark the position along the top (ground) keel, and mark the doors and windows, sanitary equipment and pipes and opening position.
(3) Fix the keel along the top (ground) with nails or expansion bolts. The horizontal fixed spacing of the nails or expansion bolts is ≤800mm, and the fixed point is 100mm from the end of the wall.
(4) Insert the vertical keel along the top (ground) keel, and fasten it with the rivet at a pitch of 610mm. The vertical keel is generally 5mm shorter than the net height of the partition wall. Note that the direction of the vertical keel opening should be consistent, and the top and bottom should not be inverted to ensure The vertical keel openings are on the same level.
(5) Correct the verticality of the vertical keel with a plumb bob.
(6) Install the reinforced keel at the door and window frame, the free end of the wall and the wall joint and the sides of the larger opening, that is, the composite of the vertical keel and the keel along the top (ground).
(7) Install the cross brac keel at a height of 2400 mm (ie, the horizontal joint of the plate).
(8) At the position of the suspension device, set other supporting objects so that the device can be fixed.
(9) Installation of concealed pipelines and sockets and internal filling (according to design requirements, such as rock wool) If the hole is to be opened in the vertical keel, the hole diameter shall not be greater than 2/5 of the keel width.
(10) Check and accept according to the relevant building construction specifications, check the size and verticality of the keel frame, as well as the integrity and firmness. After the qualified, the installation of the explosion-proof plate and the pressure relief plate can be carried out.
First, the design requirements of the explosion-proof wall:
1. The explosion-proof wall should be designed with fireproof materials that are not easy to burn. The explosion-proof wall should not be selected as the load-bearing wall of the house.
2. Explosion-proof blast wall should be made of reinforcing brick wall. If important items are installed in the next room, reinforced concrete wall is needed.
3. The thickness of the reinforcing brick wall is calculated from the entire structure of the house, and the brick strength and mortar strength are accurately calculated.
4. The thickness of concrete explosion-proof wall should not be less than 180mm, and the concrete strength grade should not be less than C20.
5, explosion-proof wall *** do not open holes to leave holes, if the water pipes, wire pipes need to pass through, the hole through the hole is not too large, after which the hole needs to be well sealed.
How to Reinforce Brick Wall: Horizontal reinforcement is required every 500mm in the height direction of the wall, and the ports on both sides should be welded and closed with the reinforced concrete frame.
Second, the pressure relief wall design requirements:
1. The material density of the pressure relief wall should not be too large. If the material selected is a hard-to-burn body, the fire rating should not be too high. When the material used is a non-combustible body, the fire rating should not be too low.
2. Lightweight walls without insulation requirements should be made of fiber cement, corrugated, flame-retardant glass fiber reinforced polyester corrugated tiles or pressed plates.
3. If there is a lightweight wall with insulation requirements, the insulation material should be selected from non-combustible perlite board, rock wool board, ultra-fine glass wool board and other materials.